Celebrities tweet responses to Winehouse's death

A selection of quotes tweeted Saturday in response to the death of soul-jazz singer Amy Winehouse:

___

"Drugs took her gift, her soul, her light, long before they took her life. RIP Amy" Josh Groban

___

"Truly sad news about Amy Winehouse. My heart goes out to her family. May her troubled soul find peace." Demi Moore

___

"so many people saying that because it's not a surprise that amy winehouse passed, it's not sad. i hope you have more compassion for friends." Rob Thomas

___

"Hug and thank everyone in your life who loves u enough to not let u end up like Amy Winehouse. RIP Amy, I wish someone would have helped" Fred Savage

___

"SO sad, another lost to addiction. A reminder this is often a fatal condition. Recovery is possible, but sadly not for Amy Winehouse" Dr. Drew Pinsky

___

"R.I.P. Amy. Your Voice will live Forever." Joel Madden

___

"This Amy Winehouse news is just so sad . To anyone struggling with addiction, please, please, please seek treatment." Sophia Bush

___

"I'm not sure how anyone with a soul can make jokes about the passing of one of the most talented artists this generation will see." Samantha Ronson

___

"My God! So sad to hear about Amy Winehouse! My deepest condolences to her friends and family and fans. You will be missed Amy xoxox" Dave Navarro

___

"So sad about Amy Winehouse - she was so talented. Really tragic." Jessica Alba

___

"i cant even breath right my now i'm crying so hard i just lost 1 of my best friends. i love you forever Amy & will never forget the real you!" Kelly Osbourne

___

"I just heard the news that Amy Winehouse passed away. What a true talent. I pray she's in a better place & at peace." Kim Kardashian

___

"Amy Winehouse lived longer than I expected. Is that awful of me? I'm sorry, Amy (hash)RIP" Kevin Williamson, 'The Vampire Diaries' executive producer

___

"just heard the shocking news of Amy winehouse's death. Absolutely tragic. Such a talented artist. So sad." Jay Sean

___

"The last time I spoke 2 amy I told her let her light shine more" Rapper Q-Tip

___

"Amy Winehouse, I'm sad that you couldn't ever find peace & beat your addiction & that we won't get any of the songs you would've written" Busy Philipps

___

"What a waste of a gifted person. What a shame she saw no hope and continued living her life in that manor. I have been that low emotionally and mentally and that is overwhelming." Kelly Clarkson

___

"I'm so sad to hear the horrible news of Amy Winehouse's death. I'm so happy I knew you Amy...Rest Well. Gone Too Soon...we'll miss you!!" Usher


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lindsay Lohan

Life After Death: Cryonics Pioneer Robert Ettinger Dies - International Business Times