LaToya Jackson sex scandal: Husband offered her to Mike Tyson for sex

LA homegirl LaToya Jackson managed to give us another sex scandal involving the Jackson family. Yesterday on The Talk, a CBS television daytime show, she revealed her husband tried to pimp her out for $100,000 to Mike Tyson.

"Mike Tyson later told my mother and father and some other friends that [Gordon] had told him that if he wanted to sleep with me he has to pay $100,000."

Is it not ironic that this revelation comes at the same time as she is promoting her new book, Starting Over? Is it also not just a little suspicious that she makes these pronouncements about a deceased husband? Her husband, Jack Gordon passed away in 2005. The statements will remain uncontested and no criminal charges can be filed.

Advertisement

"I was in brothels and everything. It was everything I was against. He made me do Playboy twice and had me sit on the stage and say 'Oh no, it was all my idea'."

She also revealed that her brother Michael Jackson wote notes expressing his paranoia about the people around him. She is convinced that he was murdered, but there is unfortunately no proof. "He had notes stuck everywhere about them, saying 'I don't want this person around me' or 'Keep them away from me'."

As for her book, she says, ... "It's about trying to get out of an abusive relationship or a relationship that someone is controlling you".

Orignal From: LaToya Jackson sex scandal: Husband offered her to Mike Tyson for sex

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lindsay Lohan

Life After Death: Cryonics Pioneer Robert Ettinger Dies - International Business Times

Fall TV: Capsule reviews of all the new shows - San Jose Mercury News